No Rabbit Left Behind is a Non-profit Society based out of Richmond, B.C., Canada.
No Rabbit Left Behind Society’s mission is to improve the lives of rabbits in general, with a special focus on pet rabbits that are abandoned.
This includes the issues of:
1. Rabbit Abandonment.
2. Providing for the needs of Rabbits: shelter, food, water, veterinary care, attention, affection and behavioural.
3. Ten year commitment necessary to have a Rabbit.
4. Importance of spaying and neutering of Rabbits.
5. Indiscriminate sale of Rabbits via pet stores, breeders and online sites versus screened adoption.
6. Rabbits given as gifts at Easter, Christmas and other occasions.